HybridZ

What is the fastest you have gone in your Z?

fbomb

with the old L28, 230km/h (142 mph) redline in 5th

With the RB20, 210km/h (130 mph) almost the end of 4th,

I still have standard everything else, so i am gonna wait till i get my coilovers and brakes setupm then gonna go for 160mph. (260km/h)

bwahaha...I topped out 4th with my 260 and 215/60r14 tires...6000 and the speedo said 145...I am guessing that is closer to 130 but that was crazy...I haven't tested and won't until I go to a race track...smarter now. I may have hit 95...nothing testing it though...

i hadnt toped out yet but 150 racing an evo 6 who lost as his max was only 145mph.... i have custom shocks, and a standard rb25det at that time... have yet to go that fast again... not safe... car rode fine.. and i had another 700 rpm to go before rev limmiter.

I've topped out 4th gear (7800rpm)which should be 169. I used the "Z design studio trans. calculator". I wasn't brave enough try 5th gear. The car was a little scary at that speed. The bias ply "dot street tires" made things a little wiggly when not running a lot of air pressure. As far as official proven speed. I've trapped 131mph in the 1/4.

143mph (according to speedo, was alittle off but not by much) in my first Z, stock 77 2+2. My current 82 280zxt has a 85mph speedo so not sure. I was pulling hard from a friend that was topped at 125 in his 240sx and I was at about 5k in 4th. The 143mph was a sectioned off new construction road. The latter well, was not safe according to the laws of the land and not recomended for interstate travel.