HybridZ

VIDEO of my $40 paint job

big-phil

Thats funny! I do the same thing when watching videos. I look at all the stuff in the back ground. That is Creatine, and Whey protein. I don't need wieght gainer. I'm 6'3" 240lbs when I worked out hard, 4 days a week, jogging the 2 other days, and resting the 1 day I was about 227lbs. I bench dumbbells. I used the 120's for 4 reps and the 100's for 6-8 reps. I too have shoulder pain now, so I'm more like a 75lb dumbbell bencher.

Guest ZFury

Looks great. :icon14: But if you really want it to shine, clear coat will do it. I plan on getting a compressor and gun myself. So you may see a paint job of mine up here some day.

I've got 4 coats of paint. It went on pretty thick? I talked to a painter and he said that an automotive clear coat will have a negative reaction to the rustolium oil enamel?? I was going to buy some clear and hardner and try a small test spot on my metal ramps that I shot with paint to prime the gun between coats.