HybridZ

A Stunningly Well Executed Track Z Car

jt1

David Spillman,

I took the car to Winston Salem for a show last weekend and left it there at my friends shop. I will take some pictures of the splitter for you next week. The aero stuff on the front and rear of this car make it a challenge to load on my trailer.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I feel the combination of belly pan/splitter should help my under powered Z on the track... As Mayolives said above, "challenge to load" I'm usually in rush to pack for a race weekend,rush, rush. and my last splitter was demolished, as JT1 would say, Forgetting to allow for front overhang....Sickening crunch...... Thanks Mayolives, I need all the help I can

David.

David Spillman,

I took the car to Winston Salem for a show last weekend and left it there at my friends shop. I will take some pictures of the splitter for you next week. The aero stuff on the front and rear of this car make it a challenge to load on my trailer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mhoward1

Tom,

I remember when this was the "yellow" Bird. It looks great, you guys have really done a great job on the car.

So now there is NO WAY I will be keeping up with you on track anymore.

• 1 month later...