HybridZ

Car Thieves Get Owned, Dont Mess with Canadian Teg Owners

zguy95135

Sure must feel good to get your hands on those moffos.

One thing to think about though, it's easy to get carried over when you start beating someone up. One simillar story I heard, did'nt end as happily as it started.

The guys are comming back from a bar in Montreal, one guy has his mutcho$ mountain bike locked in the back of his pick-up truck,

when they get to there parking spot, they see a guy trying to steal the bike so, as any half drunk would have done, they started pounding away at the "POOR" guy who just picked the wrong bike to steal. They are having a good time and after a while they decide, well' I think he understood.

They get in the truck and leave, leaving the bastard unconcious.

Next morning, he goes to answer the door, 2 cops standing there and ask if he would minde following them.

Turns out that the guy was sent to the hospital and now has to take medication so he won't loose the use of his sight + on St-Catherine St in Montreal there are some security cams and they got caught on tape.

You NEVER know who's watching.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tamils are originally from Sri-Lanka and represent a large percentage from that island, they have been fighting for literally decades to gain power there, and many have left Sri Lanka and migrated to Europe and North America. I know for a fact that in Toronto, there is a whole police division dedicated to them as there is alot of upset violence associated with them, amongst themselves and against others.

Yasin (the Brown Guy).

Wow, never new that. Thanks.

now he should be worried about massive retaliation, since those guys know where he lives

Exactly. Also, considering they had a list it is not totally outrageous to assume that this would be linked to organized crime. I'm not sure I'd want those guys trying to hunt me down. Also, they have now committed assault & battery as well as theft, whereas the other guys simply broke into a car.

Maybe it's because I'm getting older but, I think what they did was pretty stupid. It might have made them feel better, but it was not the best way to handle this IMO and it really didn't solve anything. Does anyone think that guys car is any less of a target? Or how about his buddies vehicles? I understand the cop frustration when it comes to stuff like this, but he had a prime opportunity to bust these guys and then some without them even knowing who he was.

Personally, I would have handled it this way:

1) Since he knew they were likely to come back given the evidence, it would have been a prime opportunity to setup a camera or even hide out with a camera to catch them red-handed. Just wait for them to commit the crime, then call in the cavalry and drop off the pics/tape. Case closed and they're none the wiser that it was you were involved.

2) He could have tried calling the police and negotiated some type of surveillance with them. Perhaps they are aware of this car theft ring and would have jumped at the opportunity to actually bust not just them, but make a quick move (via the nice list they had) on the chop shop itself. Cops are usually disinterested in car theft since most of it is after the fact. There is very little they can do and very little hope of any type of recovery. An opportunity to catch thieves in the act is far more valuable.

I caught a guy 20 years ago trying to steal my 1968 corvette, It was about 1 am, I handed my wife a double barrel 10 ga and I took my 10 ga and snuck out side AFTER calling the cops and getting a poloroid camera with a flash attachment , I walked up behind the car while he was working on the stearing collum, (first checking the area for any buddies) tapped on the roof and said, IN A LOUD VOICE,

"I don,t think you should move very fast my wifes pointing a 10 ga at your head and so am I!!"

the guy looks up., eyes bugged out! I said, just don,t move we already called the cops and we have your picture, if you move WE BOTH will assume your trying to attack and act accordingly....., my wife came out just enought so he could see her clearly,pointing that 10ga at his head, the cops showed up about 10 minutes later, by that time ID taken several pictures and had the guy throw his wallet out on the lawn. we took pictures of his ID and Id ty-wrapped his wrists to the stearing wheel.

when the cops pulled up we both had put the shotguns away, since he was ty-wrapped to the stearing wheel, we had taken pictures of him and his ID,and Id explained to him I was a bail bond recovery agent (TRUE at the time)and that if anything unpleasant were to happen, to my wife or myself or my property, my business associates knew a whole bunch of people HE REALLY NEVER WANTED TO EVER IN HIS WORST NIGHTMARES WANT TO MEET!, who whould have his picture and a free pass on the next bail bond, for the first $50,000 no questions asked, if he were to be brought into our office a (LITTLE WORSE FOR THE EXPERIANCE), he took the HINT! and never returned.

the cops took the guy away and I got a form letter thanking me for assisting in his arrest (he had a long record, we found out later) we also found out he asked some other bail bond guy we knew about us....he made something up, and told him we must have liked him,we usually just tie guys like him, brake thier legs up in several places and drop them off naked in the getto,

(now why didn,t I think of that)

now he should be worried about massive retaliation, since those guys know where he lives

Thats exactly what I was thinking. The guy with the Integra better be part of a mobb or have some serious pull. If not he better be worried about retaliation against his family/ friends or even his home.

Speaking of vigilante justice...cant really give 100% of the details because the jury is still out on this case and supposedly a book is being wrote about it. Anyways back in high school a student maliciously attacked another student to the point that the victim needed plastic surgery to repair the damamge. The offender claimed it was all a joke and no charges were ever handed down.

Anyways, a group of good ole boys stopped the offender one night, blindfolded him, threw him in a truck and drove him out to a field where they proceeded to masturbate on the offenders face and then dropped him off in the local hood.

speaking of stupid people and viloence. a friend of mine was at the nextel cup this weekend in phoenix with his brother. some how they got seperated and scott went back to the camp site. on the way back, some dude hit him over the head. that is the last he remembers. woke up in the hospital with massive swelling to the brain, multiple head fractures, broken eye socket, 200+ stiches over the eyes. he needs plastic surgery to fix his lips that got tore off of his face. most of his teeth are missing or down his throat. scott is a pot head. about as melow as they come. no idea what cause the redneck to go ape $hit but by standers tackled the guy and held him down untill the popo arived. the guy is in jail w/o bond for attemped manslaughter. scotts wife got the phone call at 3:30 in the am from the chaplin at the hospital that she "might want to come down". i do not think that she will let him back there again.

i do not own a gun or want to own a gun. i have a hard enough time as it is with stupid people. i would end up using it.

jim

I consider handguns similar to the TRUE ability to kill with one's hands, i.e. TRUE black belt martial arts. The difference is that half or more of martial arts training is DISCIPLINE and HOLDING BACK and DEFENSE vs. OFFENSE. One can buy a handgun with NO such training. That said, I own a 357 Magnum. I would never use it except to save my life or another's. Jim's brother was attacked by some object but not a gun. Cavemen killed each other with sticks and rocks.

Just my .02.

You dont have to be that organize to know the parts listing of someone car. Where i grew up punks use to go to local car show and club gatering to have a look and take note. The owners of the car help them by putting a large board with all their mods just in case the thieves had missed something. Since its a small town you can find where they live just by driving around. - Alexideways, those cameras corner St-Catherine and St-Laurent got me in all kind of troubles. They can see reeeal good with those.

280Z28... There is no such thing as "civilized" political discussion... even among car guys:wink:

Feel free to join the Politics section over at LS2.com if you're looking for civilized discussion of politics with a bunch of car guys. :cool:

• 2 years later...

On the other hand... maybe they learned a lesson on stealing. Not the kind that sends them to jail or prison and they learn how not to get caught, but the kind that has REAL reprecussions. Doesn't sound like they beat them within an inch of their lives, only made them remember for next time.

Also, 2 guys in a civic isn't organized crime, 4 guys in a SUV with a tow dolly probably is.