HybridZ

show your shop/garage thread (origanization tips to!)

hoov100

I've got serious garage envy, but here's my little sanctuary.

Picture%20052.jpg

Since this picture, I've added added the missing concrete and it's full of cr@p. It's not much, but it works good for me. If I get too hot, I've got a rock pool with a grotto, rock slide and jacuzzi on the other side of the yard.

Here's a pic of me about to take a refreshing dip by diving off my roof.:eek:

jump.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50x100

My wife says I won't be getting any more Birthday/Christmas gifts for the rest of my life. :-)

:cheers:

Don

You have one heck of a wife for letting you build that! Here's to owning acreage in the bay area :cheers:

Sweet shop, but we need more pics of the drag Nova as well :mrgreen:

Davy

DMANOZ57

I showed your garage to my wife......she looked at me and said......

"youll just have to get by with your current garage,its 400% bigger than the shop you worked in for 30 years,AND IM not building you, or letting you build, a bigger one just because some guy on the internets got a bigger one than you and your not getting anything for x-mas either, that garage cost me well in excess of what we planed as it is!"

YESSSS DEEER.......LITTLE, DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT ALL THE NEW TOOLS IM PLANNING ...HAAAAAA!!!

Grumpy, you have no right to be jealous, because I think you have the best shop I've seen yet. You have something no other person has, a bass pond out back. I think I wouldn't get a whole lot done with that pond nearby.

Ok My turn. This thread got started after I posted about my garage beign "ready" for winter. It still needs some organization, but it is better than my last one. (An openair limestone driveway)

Here go's...

DSC01838.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

BTW I'm can you guess what movie I have on? hehehe

Scott

"Grumpy, you have no right to be jealous, because I think you have the best shop I've seen yet. You have something no other person has, a bass pond out back. I think I wouldn't get a whole lot done with that pond nearby"

garage10.jpg

Oh IM not jealous ,I love my new garage/shop, thats just the wifes knee jerk responce to the picture!

and yeah, the pond covers about 3/4 of an acre and I seeded it with minnows,shiners,brimm and bass when I built the place 10 years ago, the end of my street is where the everglades boundry canals located and we get otters and gators in the yard frequently.

its full of fish, in fact my 5 year old nephew stopped over and wanted to go swimming , (I didn,t want him in the pond I told him to use the pool)

,he asked why? now I felt Id stop this swimming in my pond crap real fast and have some fun with a joke at the kids expence,I told him it was full of PRANIA, and they would EAT HIS LITTLE BUTT if he jumped in,, getting a few slices of old bread I said WATCH THIS! I frizbyed the slices out a few yards and on impact the water boiled with fish eating the bread (brimm,& shinners) but the kid doesn,t know the differance and stays 5 yards up the bank where hes safe ever since.....see it pays to be a devious old grumpy guy

"Grumpy, you have no right to be jealous, because I think you have the best shop I've seen yet. You have something no other person has, a bass pond out back. I think I wouldn't get a whole lot done with that pond nearby"

garage10.jpg

Oh IM not jealous ,I love my new garage/shop, thats just the wifes knee jerk responce to the picture!

and yeah, the pond covers about 3/4 of an acre and I seeded it with minnows,shiners,brimm and bass when I built the place 10 years ago, the end of my street is where the everglades boundry canals located and we get otters and gators in the yard frequently.

its full of fish, in fact my 5 year old nephew stopped over and wanted to go swimming , (I didn,t want him in the pond I told him to use the pool)

,he asked why? now I felt Id stop this swimming in my pond crap real fast and have some fun with a joke at the kids expence,I told him it was full of PRANIA, and they would EAT HIS LITTLE BUTT if he jumped in,, getting a few slices of old bread I said WATCH THIS! I frizbyed the slices out a few yards and on impact the water boiled with fish eating the bread (brimm,& shinners) but the kid doesn,t know the differance and stays 5 yards up the bank where hes safe ever since.....see it pays to be a devious old grumpy guy

Now that there's funny! He'll probably never swim outside of a pool.