HybridZ

Z spotted in another movie

savageskaterkid

I'm not really sure I want to admit to watching this movie...

Superfast (2015)

It's a parody of the Fast and Furious franchise. There's some funny parts but overall, not really worth the watch.

attachicon.gifSuperfast02.JPG

attachicon.gifSuperfast01.JPG

lol i saw that movie, i couldnt believe they had a sweet z if he wouldve tooken off the vynal wrap, it actually has a sr20 swap in it.

• 4 weeks later...

I was thrilled out of my mind to see a real clean 280z, with the same ugly paint as mine, In the cholo scene on V/H/S 3. One weird ass horror movie, I liked it but the Z made it better. :wub:

Also this ones probably already mentioned but I noticed a ZX in fast times at ridgemont high.

Edit* there's a 240Z in the episode "Drift Problem" of Archer where he gets that sweet ass Challenger. Also some other random classic Japanese cars. Including a chase scene with an RX2 and said 240Z.

Edited by Rotsun Z

• 1 month later...

Superfast, terrible parody of the fast and furious franchise, so terrible that it has its moments. One of the characters drives a 240z maybe a 280z I wasn't really looking, just shocked to see it. Surprising because the character they are parodying actually owns a 240z project in real life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...