HybridZ

Post your photography!!

tfreer85

Well, you see, Ron, (aka "Slider"), is just jealous cause he knows he will never be as fast or as good of a driver, so he resorts to shameless name calling… :lmao:

“Slider?... (sniff… sniff…), you stink….†:ass:

mails Ron a box of lolli-pops......with express-post

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It does have a bracketing mode, but I haven't gotten that far in the manual. I'm not really looking to do it proffessionally, this was just sort of a favor with benefits for a friend of the family (went to grade school with my wife). I'm not yet savvy enough with the D70 or Photoshop to fool around with Raw mode (the D70 has a TON of in camera editing capability, but the 2.5" screen is tiresome to edit the pictures on), so I generally shoot 10mpxl JPEGs. For what I generally do with them, the quality is pretty good and space-wise it means the difference between 500 or so shots per 2Gb memory card or 1000+ shots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Nothing spectacular picture wise, just wanted to share yesterday evenings walk to and around Roslyn Lake with two of my daughters, Lelaina, (the middle daughter), aka FUZZY who turns 13 today, and our youngest, Isabella Mae who is 2 and a half and our dog, Charlie Brown, aka DUMBY! Mt. Hood in the back ground… For your fisherman, all the rings in the water are from the fish jumping!

“Daughters and Mt. Hood..”

Girlsmt1Medium.jpg

“Mt. Hood and Roslyn Lake 1”

DSC_5494Medium.jpg

“Mt. Hood and Roslyn Lake 2”

Hood1Medium.jpg

“Who’s walking who?!?!...”

BelleandChuckMedium.jpg

“Jumping fish…”

DSC_5455Medium.jpg

• Administrators

Just realized this would be a good place to share a few of the pics I took at the Italian Gran Turismo at Portland International Raceway Monday Aug 27th. On hand were a nice showing of Ferraris, 308, a 288 GTO, a handful of F-355’s 360 Modena’s and Spiders, F430, a couple of F-40’s, and F-50, an Enzo, 575 Maranello, a lot of Maserati’s, an Aston Martin Vantage, Lamborghini Gallardo, Renault R-5, (not so Italian, but rare and quick), along with others…

"ENZO on track..."

Ferrari13LARGE.jpg

"Enzo..."

Ferrari10MEDIUM.jpg

"F430 and F-40..."

FERRrrrrLARGE.jpg

"F430..."

Ferrari5LARGE.jpg

"F50..."

Ferrari1MEDIUM.jpg

"Enzo..."

Ferrar3MEDIUM.jpg

"Lamborghini Gallardo..."

Lambo1Medium.jpg

"360 Modena..."

Ferrari7Medium.jpg

"F40 on track..."

F-40bGIANT.jpg

"Self explanatory..."

Emblem2Medium.jpg

here are some i particularly enjoy----i used the same sanyo 7500 mm fonecamera as i did earlier.............this is vern, aka porkchop, waiting for his gorgeous dad to come out of my boat and take him to the beach for his R&R.....1184976285.jpg

1184976276.jpghe is just the cutest little doggie in the whole entire world..........and so verrrrrrrryy patient.....!

:rolleyes::burnout:

my momma calls this walking on nothing-----i am hiding in her sail covers walking on the seams...........arent i cute???????...........

1184639281.jpg

Keep em coming guys. I just picked up a Cannon Rebel K2, first full film manual SLR camera I've owned for a Photo 1 class. I highly recommend taking a class if you're interested in amateur photography or at least improving your photos, I've learned so much in the past couple of weeks of how wrong my exposures and photos that appeared good where. Hopefully will be posting soon some pics once i transfer from film.

Braap any 559 shots by chance? Maybe I'm just partial to my desktop...

Picture1.png

Nice pictures guys!!

Tyson

Here are a couple of quick shots I took while on vacations

Pathway leading to a mountain top castle in Sintra Portugal

DSC01932.jpg

A doorway in that castle.

DSC01909.jpg

One bunghole facing Spain in the upper reaches of a Cathedral near the Portuguese/Spanish border.

DSC01635.jpg

Abandoned castle remains (we thought it was more like a vampire ghost town on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere.

DSC01590.jpg

Storks in the desert of Spain

DSC01379.jpg

Cathedral in Ceuta Africa

DSC01324.jpg

Lastly A beautiful beach in the Algarve.

DSC01151.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So finally got a digital SLR. Went with the Canon Rebel XTi 10mp version, can't be happier!! Anyways this was my final for my Photo 1 class, my goal was to take a relatively unsporty car look more sporty and fun to drive. Let me know what you think. It was only me taking the photo's with NO tripod or flash on any of them, so I couldn't play around with slow shutter speeds at night like I had wanted too.

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2762.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

My Favorite, nice little lense flair in there. This is completely unmodified, no photoshop at all.

IMG_2777.jpg