tfreer85

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I was trying to mess around with those. I didn't want them straight ahead, but you're right, at this side angle it didn't look quite right. In this one I thought it looked better, which is what I was going for in the rest:

P1030066-adj.jpg

The difference is this picture was from a greater angle than the others.

x64v, those pics are great, but the last one is ... greater :)

i would ctrl + h (or command + h) and lower the saturation bar by 12 - 22 points, and please try and take the next one from between knee and foot level for a really dramatic "stance".

I think it would look greaterer. :D

I guess I'll post a couple of mine from the last time I worked on her.

DSC07554.jpg

DSC07551.jpg

DSC07550.jpg

DSC07552.jpg

I like my stock rims haha. they need a lot of work though, and one needs to be replaced. Also, I think my tires are a tad on the big side, but the weird thing, my speedo is 100% accurate with the oversized tires. :ugg:

I wish I could've gotten a better shot of the front, but I was pushed back against a wall haha. Also, I really like the shot of the passenger front, except for her blemished sugar scoop XD

Man...I really hope I can get her fixed on sunday. was supposed to go thursday but couldn't. Rad installation and a peek at the valve train to see what's going on with it.

x64v, those pics are great, but the last one is ... greater :)

i would ctrl + h (or command + h) and lower the saturation bar by 12 - 22 points, and please try and take the next one from between knee and foot level for a really dramatic "stance".

I think it would look greaterer. :D

ctrl + h? Would that be a Photoshop command? If so, my roommate did the post-processing, not me. I'll pass the word along, though.

Next time I'm out, I'll take a low one just for you :cheers:

Since you liked the last one, here's another:

P1030070-adj.jpg

The colors came out the way they did because this was after sunset, but it was a 10 second exposure with a 3.6 F-Stop and ISO-80 film speed.