HybridZ

Explain your screen name choice

alexideways

Guest 280ZForce

well, I own a 280z and it's force inducted = 280zforce.

It's now a stroker engine and 3.1L as well, but when I 1st got it, it wasn't. So the name would've been different had I had this from the start, but I like mine as it is and wouldn't change it.

Pusher was the nickname of the guy in an xfiles episode that was able to persuade people to do things. I believe he got a swat guy to light himself on fire, an officer to crash into a blue semitruck and Mulder to play russian roulette. If anyone can tell me the season/episode of that fine flick I'd appreciate it.

I tend to pick stupid names, I still use my AIM screename that I created about 8 or so years ago... that gets akward to explain to people.

Well Ive always loved Corvettes and Zs. So my first Z, a fairlady, had an L88 hood scoop on it and after I found HybridZ I did the V8 conversion etc etc. Anyways with the over fenders and hood and engine, tranny etc...I decided to merge the two, hence "CorZette" Kinda sounds cool. It also reminds me of the 70s vette too so I just started dreaming and came up with the best of both worlds I guess. The only other google I get is a race horse in england somewhere or something like that. Hey I had it first!!:-D

Terry

Used to be called Mouse as a joke by some guys I worked with.. When I work I dont talk, I just.. well, work, so they started saying I was quiet as a mouse, and eventualy it sort of stuck with em I guess.. So I started using "Mouse" and MouseFairlady, etc, as logins and such. Mouse is pretty often taken, so after some thinking I came up with Mus Puppis, which is simply "Mouse Poop" in latin.

*shrug*

EvilC is my real name backwards Clive......lol

As a result of that my car was named EvilZ

Very Cleaver, It's knda cool your name backwards spells EVIL

Used to be called Mouse as a joke by some guys I worked with.. When I work I don't talk, I just.. well, work, so they started saying I was quiet as a mouse, and eventually it sort of stuck with em I guess.. So I started using "Mouse" and MouseFairlady, etc, as logins and such. Mouse is pretty often taken, so after some thinking I came up with Mus Puppis, which is simply "Mouse Poop" in Latin.

*shrug*

:puke:...:lmao:... J/K

Thanks for sharing guys.

• Administrators

Well the sport scar club I autocross with in Eugene Oregon back in the early ‘90’s called my car BRAAP due to its exhaust note, (6 cylinder with glass packs, yeah I know Glass packs are cheesy but a 6 holer with glass packs just sounds AWESOME!!!), and the name stuck so I purchased the BRAAP “vanity” plate and it’s been BRAAP ever since..

backMedium.jpg

BRAAP….BRAAAAAAAAAP………BRAAAAAAAaaaaaaa……….

corpcrim = corporate criminals

Its was a very very small clothing comany that a friend and I had started in high school. We didnt do to well but I liked the name so I've used it for everything.

It's not as cool as backwards names or nicknames at work but I like it

My name is Dave and I was one of the first 10 here. There was Dan, Pete, Mikelly, Mark so I just fell inline I guess. I have sense started using V8-240Z just about every where else including the vanity plate on my 240Z and my web page.