HybridZ

Bling Bling Bling went the tranny...

Warren

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like "Candy Apple Red" was a stock production color for a Z, Doc? :)

It's still a ratchet shifted GM 2004R behind an L29.6ET on SDS running a GT35 Blowzilla with 3" stainless exhaust and has Ford taillights...so it's still "semi-hybrid". Just has some nicer looking parts on it, another part of the whole package.

Hopefully I'll have a trailer for SEZ this time and won't have to baby it down the track so I can find out what it'll really do and know that I can still get it back home.

If you're asking me, I agree. I can't really tell about the chrome but the pan sure looks clear-coated to me. And yes... looks like there's lots of paint on both pieces. It's very nice indeed. If this was mine I'd worry constantly about rock chips:shock:

Awe DOC... now you've gone and done it... put Warren thru' the "blinger wringer":mrgreen:

:lmao: :lmao:

It looks very nice warren, I'm sure all the cockroaches, crickets, chiggers, lightning bugs, moths, spiders, grasshoppers, ants and snakes along the road will appreciate seeing their reflection when you drive by. Personally, I like it! I'm jealous, but you'd better sleep next to the car so someone doesn't take it.

HA, I actually (and I hate to admit it), slept in my van with the car on a trailer...that was the first night I owned it, before I even got it home, way back when it was still a rusted out POS. It stays locked inside my garage now and NEVER leaves my sight when it's not in the garage. Ask BradMan-Q45...on the way back from SEZ last September, we stopped at DQ to get a bite to eat. I had to sit by the window just to keep an eye on it. But I'm not paranoid...hahaha