HybridZ

VIDEO of my turbo 280z BURNING the tires up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big-phil

saaaweeet. now why was it dying when you closed the hood?!?!?!

gotta love the s ound of hittin that rev li mit hahaha

It was pushing on the intercooler piping which was pulling on either the wire and plug going to the bottom side of the dizzy, or the negative wire going to the coil. We replaced the plug to the dizzy, and the wires going to the coil, and the coil, the put another optical sensor in the dizzy. None of which cost a penny. Chris had all the parts laying around.

Guest 280ZForce

you gotta love the 1 wheeled burn outs w/ the other wheel getting dragged along locked up! lol... good stuff as usual phil.

Time for LSD!

Will this call out some rebuttal from the NorthWest? Will BRAAP and/or RonTyler post some actual moving pictures to show us all how it's done? Tune in next week to find out, same Phil time, same Phil channel...

I'd try and post up something, but the last time I tried to spin the wheels it did ALL kinds of bad things to my car, so I'll settle for just getting it home for awhile...

Will this call out some rebuttal from the NorthWest? Will BRAAP and/or RonTyler post some actual moving pictures to show us all how it's done? Tune in next week to find out, same Phil time, same Phil channel...

I'd try and post up something, but the last time I tried to spin the wheels it did ALL kinds of bad things to my car, so I'll settle for just getting it home for awhile...

I was hoping you would see this one!!

Phil - you know an LSD would take all the fun out of those burn-outs! :mrgreen:

Then again - a V8 in front of that LSD would make twice the smoke!!!:flamedevi

You guys do make some really entertaining videos. I got quite the laugh at seeing the neighbor drive through the smoke right after the one burn-out.

Phil - you know an LSD would take all the fun out of those burn-outs! :mrgreen:

Then again - a V8 in front of that LSD would make twice the smoke!!!:flamedevi

You guys do make some really entertaining videos. I got quite the laugh at seeing the neighbor drive through the smoke right after the one burn-out.

Twice the smoke when it has the same (if not more) hp and tq as your v8? HAHAHAHAH

Just messin with ya Bill, always love ur car!

P.s. i have 6 beers in me :mrgreen: