HybridZ

Another Enzo bites the dust...

Guest l28et

LOL I saw the footage. Hes like "Well Undercover brother is good at karate and everything else, but brother can't drive". Best pwnage ever! On top of that for Jackie Chan laughed about it when he saw the footage.

Guest TeamNissan
I have no feelings for a 1.5 million dollar car. Take 5% of 1.5mil and build a car that will run circles around it all day long, and still be a real down to earth person.

I dont think thats fair. You know a enzo is more then just a bunch of expensive parts thrown together. Your buying more then a car when you buy a enzo, you buying something rare, a solid performer, a race bred lineage that starts at the very beginning of it all.

For 1.5 mill you could make a shopping cart perform damn well, its not about that, it cant be compared........

Beyond that 1.5 mil aside I would hope any car enthusiast would cringe at the site of such a gorgeous well planned, rare, race bred future legend of a car smashed into a wall by a 5ft bad actor lol.

I'm by no means picking on you and I really dont mean to offend at all, just stating my views....

It is always sad to see a nice car trashed, but I must say that Eddie's response was pretty funny!

Also... in the video did anyone notice the guy on the cell phone standing right behind the wall who had absolutely no reaction to the car skidding towards him? He didn't even flinch!

I'm also kind of surprised he put it into the wall like that. It didn't seem that he was going very fast to so completely lose steering control.

Im just wondering how a 1.5 million dollar street ready race car understeers like that.

The phrase "street ready race car" answers your question. Enzo suspension and aerodynamics are designed to work in the 100 to 190mph range. Cars that are neutral at those speeds tend to understeer at lower speeds.

And, "...the brutha can't drive." Any idiot can wreck one of the best handling cars ever made.