HybridZ

Sportmax wheels are on!

I finally installed the 16x8 0-offset wheels tonight. I have 225/50-16 BFG Comp T/A KD's on them. For fitment questions, the suspension is stock spring pans with 1" height reduction Tokico springs and camber bushings up front. The tires don't rub at all. I suspect that if I had alot of weight in the car and I hit a dip, they might rub the fender lip.

139592312-M.jpg

139592391-M.jpg

139592600-M.jpg

What everyone said--they look great on the car, even better than the minilites. I like the 16" x 8" size since they go perfectly with the car. These are a bit wider than your old ones, so hopefully the car will handle a bit better to boot.

Davy

I'll try to get a good close up side shot tonight. I drove the car to work today which is a 40 mile twisty backroad commute. There is one road that is similar to the tail of the dragon except it's only about 4 miles long. I think that on every curve I said, out loud, "Holy F%^#". I thought it handled well before. Now it is just plain insane. It has to be doing 1g easily. Not a squeel from the tires and it just wants more and more.

Clearance huh? Well I can tell you that the front rims have about 1/8" clearance to the spring pan. Not much. The rears have more clearance but not sure exactly how much. I am also running Arizona Z car 12.2" brake kit front and rear. I'll get some more pics today.

139964660-L.jpg

139964795-L.jpg

139964849-L.jpg

139964939-L.jpg