HybridZ

ITB's with a twist

• Administrators

Mr UPS guy dropped off a nice package for me the other day.

All I can say is WOW!

These things are almost too nice to put in an engine bay.

The wife did get a little pissed off when I asked if it was OK if I bring them to bed with us. :lmao:

Kevin is a great guy to work with and is perfectionist, he works really hard to help make sure that you are buying exactly what you need for your application. I can't speak highly enough about him!

We have been working on this setup since May and allot of emails have flown back and forth between us trying to iron out some details.

I should have some pics of them bolted to the engine next week, I hope.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
The fuel rail for the Air Horn Injectors will be welded or Sealed on Each end! The Feed and return line will come from the bottom of the Rail through the Plenum Base Plate between ITB 2&3 and 4&5!

:wc:

Kevin

yeah, what Kevin just said. :)

Ignition system looks HAWT 

Ron, I took the liberty of powder coating your coil bracket in black krinkle, came out pretty good I think. ;)

Hahahaha! Thanks Joel but I can not take credit for building it, just designing it! :)

Joel by the way, what is the distance from the head face to the shock tower? and the distance from lower Manifold Face to the shock tower?

Kevin

I'll get that for you in the a.m. tomorrow..... :hs: