HybridZ

Absolutely Incredible Twist On Model Cars..Barn Yard Cars..Pics

slownrusty

Absolutely incredible detail....

http://www.martin-heukeshoven.de

A twist on models...these are made using actual rusted metal and decayed wood...prices are $10,000US for the Renn Transporter below (its 3feet long)...the detail is mond blowing and representative of what you will discover in a barn or rotting somewhere...I cannot imagine the time to build one of these!

The RennTrasporter:

DSCN0758_.jpg

DSCN0768_.jpg

For those of you that know the coveted Facel Vega:

DSCN0990_.jpg

DSCN0962_.jpg

356:

Porsche_ZU_.jpg

Bugatti 57

100_0616_.jpg

100_0624_.jpg

XK-140 Jag

DSCN0230_.jpg

DSCN0255_.jpg

Yasin

The detail on those is amazing, but I don't get the appeal of seeing automobiles in a state of decay.

I agree 100%.. and 10grand!!.. that is insane.. To me its like the dirty jeans you can find at target.. 40 bucks for jeans that are "pre filthy" hahahaha.. I just dont get it.. but to each his own.. the detail is amazing for sure though.. If I had 10 extra grand though.. hmm what could I do with 10 grand.... thinking......

I like old cars like that, something you don't see or very limited production cars that tried to make it before the market was dominated by the mega car companies. Always been a dream of mine to have something unique or build something unique like one of those...then reality kicks in.

Tyson

All I can say is...supercool!

Those are awesome depictions of barnyard finds; you can almost smell the musty interiors. The work to recreate the faded peeling paint, rusty components and rotting interiors is awesome! To create a diorama all he has to do is place one of his models on some dirt or asphalt; truly amazing.