HybridZ

Omg Ahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha

auxilary

• Administrators

So.. did that poor little FWD car get a sex change to RWD? shrug.gif(went from a Girl to almost a Boy?…) I see the official “Fast and the Furious” sticker in the side window but I don’t see the matching rainbow sticker on the car any where… And what effect do the speakers aimed downward have on bite out of the hole. Or is that bite on the pole, I forget which.

Just curious, what purpose, if any, does a nice sound system in a drag car serve other than prove the owners obvious knowledge on how to blend parts that should never come near each other when implemented properly, sbonk.gif i.e. drag car and high end sound system… ?

The car has now been named PAT after the SNL character played by Julia Sweeney..

PAt1.jpg

Aux, you post the most amazing off the wall stuff. laugh.gif

Just curious, what purpose, if any, does a nice sound system in a drag car serve other than prove the owners obvious knowledge on how to blend parts that should never come near each other when implemented properly, sbonk.gif i.e. drag car and high end sound system… ?

I believe those giant speakers are used to simulate the sound of a nitrous powered blown V8 mountain motor, the NOS bottles are to cool off the speakers after a long run down the 1/4.

Dragonfly

I only checked this thread because I seriously didn't think it deserved as many a's and h's.

Wow... It does. I bet it's at least 2 full seconds slower than stock.

But with those tires I bet the top speed is about 380 mph. Too bad the stickers don't even give it enough power to get there

Isn't that the lowrider mascot guy there in the hatch? 'nuff said.:wc: