HybridZ

The DMV revoked my plates!! Funny

Tombarace14

So it finally happend today I got a cert. package. It was from DMV so I tell the lady at the post office "I didnt order any new plates". So I signed for the package. When I opened it, inside was a set of plates a new reg. and stickers and a letter. The letter stated that my personal plates for my bagged altima "TBAGGNN" were in violation of policy and have been revoked. Due to sexual explicit or inaproprate meaning, I have had these plates for almost 2 years. So I guess someone complained, oh well it was pretty funny while it lasted. It was fun watching people laugh and take pictures. Now I have to come up with something better for the next 2 years. I still to this day cant belive they gave them to me in the 1st place.

Wow! That is funny!

Were you alowed to at least keep the plates or do you have to turn them in?

I'd just turn in one of them if I had to and, just say the other one was lost or stolen. What a conversation piece!

I always wanted "6UL DV8" but, go figure.:mrgreen:

Years ago there was a guy who wrote for Autoweek that got busted for some charges that he felt were not true. I do not recall all the details so I won't go into them here...but he a plate that said CORRUPT...did not make sense until you looked at the frame which said..."Support Your Local" on the top and "Police" on the bottom...I always thought something like that (not that specific message tho) would be a cool idea

hahaha! nice, hadn't seen your plates here before. I'm getting new plates next week, probably gonna be "mason43". can't revoke those, hopefully. Some asshat will probably whine about the use of the word "mason" and say it offends them...:fmad:

by the way, you don't have a pic of them, do you? My friend likes plate pics.