HybridZ

Drove it today !!!VIDEO!!!

It's still not tuned at all so I didn't go more than half throttle. It feels like driving a go kart. Hard car to drive, no power steering with 285's is a bitch to turn at slow speeds. There's no crazy burnouts in this vid as the car still has a way to go before it's ready hit the streets. But it sure looks nice just rollin down the street.

http://www.extremeriderz.com/videos/240z2.wmv

Was there a big boost leak ? The air sounded like a steam engine ;) Or maybe someone was purging a compressor in the shop?

Looks good!

When you're not full throttle or under load it leaks all the air out the blow off valve on top, pretty much sounds like a jet engine coming down the street.

At 2:26 in the video....all my hairs stand up straight and I get goosebumps! Does this happen to anyone else? I am about ready to srcap my project and look for a chevy V8.

WOW

That's what changed my mind about L6 turbo vs V8....I saw his first videos and I've never looked back! LOL

I can't believe your not running P/S! It's got to be a bitch to turn! Was there no room for it or what?

Guy

That's what changed my mind about L6 turbo vs V8....I saw his first videos and I've never looked back! LOL

I can't believe your not running P/S! It's got to be a bitch to turn! Was there no room for it or what?

Guy

I'm sure I could fab something up, but with the blower on the left side, and the intake tube for the air filter up the right there really isn't room for a pump.