HybridZ

my new decal...check it out!

1 tuff z

It's a Z. It's here for everyones interpretation. I think it's funny and makes sense. Wild Rice is a better play on words than some of the others I've seen here. Leave it on there if you like it, be your own Z. Honestly as much as I try to keep away from it, people still think my car is a ricer. Face it, we drive imports, imports are all perceived as rice. 1 Tuff Z has just accepted that fact and is confident enough in his car to play it out.

i like paul [braap's] also. i wanted something for the 'drive down' from ny to fl and while i attend the z convention. not viewed as permanent.

I don't know if I want to ride next to that for 800 miles. LOL!

If you must do it, Go with "Anti - Rice"

Hmmmm.... I'm torn? I like it allot. I would probably put something like that on mine???? I'm thinking of taking the "HybridZ" decal of my side windows(I am 35 years old after all) But at the same time I just watched Sponge Bob with the little girl before school, and liked it?

I do like the bowl and chop sticks. All and all if you like, thats all that counts.:iospalo: