HybridZ

Which color centers for my new CCW Classics?!

Guest 280ZForce

Which color center faces for my CCW Classics?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which color center faces for my CCW Classics?

• All Polished
    • Satin Black w/ Polished Lips/Center Caps
    • Black Centers w/ Red Ring around ARP Bolts

Guest 280ZForce

Please vote above in the Poll Area and select 1 and comment below if you'd like...

ALL POLISHED OR SATIN BLACK w/ POLISHED LIP and CENTER CAPS OR BLACK CENTER W/ RED RING AROUND ARP BOLTS?

I'd love to hear all your guys' thoughts and input on the new wheels. So fire away!

I've had my eyes on getting CCW Classic wheels since I first saw them a couple years ago, but the price of them kept them on my dream list until recently. And I had always envisioned them on my car w/ black centers and polished lip and center caps cuz it went w/ my color choice on the car already.

So, I finally scored a good deal on my dream wheels and couldn't pass up the opportunity. They were 6 months used, but in perfect shape and perfect fitment for my Z.

They will fit under my ZGs and fill them up very nicely and cutting it close, I just have to cut my fenders and raise the flares. I'm awaiting for my new suspension to arrive that I just ordered... Tokico HTS shocks and Ground Control Coilovers (250 lb Front/275 lb Rear).

FRONTS: 17x9.5" (5.25" backspace and 0 offset)... thinking 265/40 tires

REARS: 17x10.5" (5.5" backspace and -6 offset)... thinking 285+/40 tires

But I picked up these wheels in all polished and can't decide for sure now, because the polished look does look good. I'm still in favor of black centers, but thought I'd throw it out there for voting.

Thanks!

Polished vs Satin Black... (sorry not the best pics)

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6358.jpg

OR NEW 3rd OPTION!... BLACK CENTER W/ RED LIPS (ignore option #3 description on poll)...

Rough Photoshop, but you get the idea...

rim12.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6347.jpg

And a teaser rear shot w/ 275/40 tires on the rear... whole new level of sexiness to Zaira now...

4" exhaust piping peeping through underneath... awaiting to get my mufflers back from ceramic coating...

IMG_6319.jpg

ALSO... my super rare Riken meshies are for sale! 16x7" (0 offset - Black w/ chrome lip and Riken center caps), brand new tires, only 300 miles on them, 225/50 Dunlop SP Sport FM901s.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin, good to see your making progress. I've been wondering when I would be seeing and hearing your car again.

At first I thought it would be a no brainer with the black center's getting the nod, but now that I see it all polished I think it looks better that way.