HybridZ

Most desireable 240z colors????

BIGJIM

Silver is by far the most popular color. The other original colors like the greens, yellow and blue if not faded and oxidized are great too. So many people hate the old colors because the cars are beat up and the paint badly faded. When I first saw some restorations in the original colors I didn't even recognize the colors because they looked so different than the faded out and oxidized ones driving around you typically see. They looked incredible.

Guest jetblack

that is definitely a "only the owner can love it" color. Might work for your purposes, selling to the older crowd; but as a younger enthusiast, I am thinking only-how much will it cost me to paint that thing?

that is definitely a "only the owner can love it" color. Might work for your purposes, selling to the older crowd; but as a younger enthusiast, I am thinking only-how much will it cost me to paint that thing?

haha, younger, i'm 19 ^__^

i like the color, but since the paint is in poor shape i'm going to paint it midnight blue

If you want an origional color and the best value, I would go with the origional dark green the car came from the factory with. It is my favorite color of the origionals. And 240's this color are rare. Because of that fact I guess you could say its not a popular color. But its the correct color.

• Administrators
If you want an origional color and the best value, I would go with the origional dark green the car came from the factory with. It is my favorite color of the origionals. And 240's this color are rare. Because of that fact I guess you could say its not a popular color. But its the correct color.

For a restoration project/stock 240-Z, I prefer the British Racing Green with Tan interior, that combo on a restored to the period sports car is quite soothing to the eye.

• 10 months later...