HybridZ

All this global warming is kicking my A$$!

m1noel

And its piling up even deeper. If all the parts I've worn out on my snow blower don't show up soon we might not get out til spring. I have a few neighbors who physically can't take care of their own driveways and sidewalks, so I do it for them. This year has been the worst here in many, many years. And its cold. And the wind blows. So where do I sign up for this global warming stuff? Ok, enough rants. And for you guys who can still go racing on the weekends- THpppppppp!

Mike

And its piling up even deeper. If all the parts I've worn out on my snow blower don't show up soon we might not get out til spring. I have a few neighbors who physically can't take care of their own driveways and sidewalks, so I do it for them. This year has been the worst here in many, many years. And its cold. And the wind blows. So where do I sign up for this global warming stuff? Ok, enough rants. And for you guys who can still go racing on the weekends- THpppppppp!

Mike

The problem of global warming isnt the title,its the "climate changes" that are going to be felt because of it - not the seemingly unimportant 2-3 degrees of change in overall temp.In fact some areas will get colder before they get warmer.:wink:

The problem of global warming isnt the title,its the "climate changes" that are going to be felt because of it - not the seemingly unimportant 2-3 degrees of change in overall temp.In fact some areas will get colder before they get warmer.:wink:

Yeah I really do understand climate change. But that's not going to stop me from bitching about a little snow.

Mike:mparty:

We have it pretty good ourselves too, up here in Canada.

Speaking of global warmth, I heard, in a documentary on the subject, that if the planet had been 2-3 degree higher when "created", we wouldn't even know what snow is. If it had been 2-3 colder, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Screwy ass weather, I'm transplanted from CA. to N Iowa for a few months. After a month of single digits, yesterday it was 40 degrees and felt like spring, today it's back down to -14 with 50 mph winds,Unfit for man or beast, If this is climate change, Climate change Sucks! and I miss my cars.

"Screw you guys---I'm going home" Eric Cartman

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=129441

Screwy ass weather, I'm transplanted from CA. to N Iowa for a few months. After a month of single digits, yesterday it was 40 degrees and felt like spring, today it's back down to -14 with 50 mph winds,Unfit for man or beast, If this is climate change, Climate change Sucks! and I miss my cars.

"Screw you guys---I'm going home" Eric Cartman

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=129441

You wussys are funny :)