HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movie was great except for two scenes, I didn't care for the kitchen seen were Bryan and the sister just start going at it. She's crying and upset and he's just going to walk in and start getting some? Yeah, right??? Seamed out of place the whole scene.

The other scene was almost the end when the car Bryan drives comes sideways out of the tunnel and rolls and flips. They show it upside down and the entire car is missing a bunch of parts. The Big one was the drive shaft! Yikes.

Toss up between this one and Tokyo drift. I liked Tokyo drift alot.

They seem to be doing the Star Wars theme with going back in time and making the prior movies to what has already happened.

Guest 280ZForce
Met RTz at the theatre to see the show, of course intently looking for Z cars. orizz.gif Near the beginning, appears to be Aziza’s car gassing up? :2thumbs: Shot came and went so quick…

Not giving away any spoilers, but a question. When Vin Diesel walks into that garage looking for someone and yanks that old chum from under the car, as he is walking in, the camera behind him sort of panning around, I thought I caught a glimpse of 510 taillights in the back of the garage?... Anyone else catch that?

Yes indeed, that was a 510 you spotted!

They seem to be doing the Star Wars theme with going back in time and making the prior movies to what has already happened.

I took it as the Dominican Republic scene was in the past and the rest was in LA present day... but I know what you mean...

• Administrators
Saw it with friends this weekend. No real surprises, decent popcorn flick ... EXPLODING NITROUS OXIDE....... Decently fun as long as you don't take it seriously.

I agree! So much focus on boasting and egos, yadda yadda... faint.gif Characters are cool with good history we can relate with, but would be nice to see more focus on all those uber-cool cars, a bit more realism, less prancing ego's, less of the approach to appeal to only 11-14 year old boys who don't know any better.

Could've definitely been a more popular series, they just took it so far over the top with the immature ego crap and the beyond fantasy car stunts. In this one, the overall amount of "mine shaft tunnel" work could've been shortened to approx. 30-60 secs, MAX!! :icon56:

My $.02

The silly chest thumping of the first movie (I haven't wasted much time on #2 or #3) could have definitely been left out. I want to see movies written in the vein of Driver, Vanishing Point, and the original Gone in 60 Seconds, not Never Back Down on Wheels Part IV.

I just saw it and i wasn't very impressed. i enjoyed watching it, and i will probably watch it again haha, but could have been better, it was definitely better than the 2 and 3rd one story wise, but i think they should have showed us better shots of all the cars. Hopefully the 5th one will be better(If they make it)

I watched it and was not impressed. The stunts at the beginning

of the move were good. One scene when the charger floored it the butter flys of the bug catcher were not even open (fake). Also I dought they would actually drive the charger in all that dust. They could also do a better job of doing wheelies, I mean it is just too fake.... I think the 1st and 3rd one were better than this one. I did like the scene of the FBomb apperance.

John

The movie far exceeded my expectation for terribleness...it was off the scale. I hope the directors were making it absolutely ridiculous on purpose, I dont see how it could be any other way, it was really a comedy more then a action movie. The only good part is the girls, especially the one in the gold shorts ;)

Anyway HUGE HUGE disappointment after Tokyo Drift which I actually thought was a decent movie.

I agree

The movie far exceeded my expectation for terribleness...it was off the scale. I hope the directors were making it absolutely ridiculous on purpose, I dont see how it could be any other way, it was really a comedy more then a action movie. The only good part is the girls, especially the one in the gold shorts ;)

Anyway HUGE HUGE disappointment after Tokyo Drift which I actually thought was a decent movie.