HybridZ

Anyone Need Z Parts....L@@k!

EvilC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, If I was in the area I would buy two of those cars pictures easy, I don't even need to inspect them to know they are worth more than 200$ each.

It appears as thought there is a white 240z with a small 300xz ish turbo hood scoop on it in one of those pictures..could be just junk on top of the hood though. I would take that blue and white 240Z fo sho.

God i wish i lived there to go pick up one. Its always sad to see these cars in that shape, and hear they are going to crush them. It truely love the Z's and wish i had the money to save all the 240's, but if u guys look at it this way, it will only make the ones we have rarer and more valuable :)

Looks like I'm going to head over there in a few hours to pick up a few cars. If anyone wants anything specific, let me know. I'm going to try and pick a few cars that can be restored.

Supposedly I have first pick on the lot. Who knows though.

If I were you I would grab everything I could, then resell, lots of porfit potential there.

I did. I was in awe when I got there. A fellow from Arizona beat me to it but he only took one car.

So many cars, I didn't know where to start.

Anyway I bought a 71 wrecked z with tripple mikunis and somewhat complete interior and straight doors and a roll cage.

a complete 70 with a straight body, vented hatch, roll gage, blow through carb setup and nice complete interior.

Then I'm debated whether to take a straight bodied 71 with weber carbs in the trunk or a complete 72.

I'll have them home tomorrow.

I did. I was in awe when I got there. A fellow from Arizona beat me to it but he only took one car.

Anyway I bought a 71 wrecked z with tripple mikunis and somewhat complete interior and straight doors and a roll cage.

a complete 70 with a straight body, vented hatch, roll gage, blow through carb setup and nice complete interior.

Then I'm debated whether to take a straight bodied 71 with weber carbs in the trunk or a complete 72.

Any other cars there with tripples on them? Pm me, if you saw anything worth some value. Thanks

Bring a camera and show us what hes got?

not any zxts from what I can see. a 510 wagon for 100 and bunch of 280zs and somewhat complete 240z cars.

Don't be shy guys, this is a really great deal. Those who waited out because of fear lost out big time. To my knowledge only 4 of the 30 cars are gone. There are still a bunch of great deals.

Go check them out, hidden goodies EVERYWHERE.

not any zxts from what I can see. a 510 wagon for 100 and bunch of 280zs and somewhat complete 240z cars.

Don't be shy guys, this is a really great deal. Those who waited out because of fear lost out big time. To my knowledge only 4 of the 30 cars are gone. There are still a bunch of great deals.

Go check them out, hidden goodies EVERYWHERE.

Jaurez where in LA are you located? Also how many cars look like they could be running/road worthy/fixed quickly?

Tyson