HybridZ

Error with HBZ or just me?

CalifaThugz

When I try to look at different Hybridz pages threads and such I usually get this error... Don't know if its just me or also for some of you. I don't have this error with any other site just here...

FastCGI Error

The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request. Error Details:

• The FastCGI process has failed frequently recently. Try the request again in a while
  • Error Number: -2147467259 (0x80004005).
  • Error Description: Unspecified error

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Just you....

*whistles*

Yeah I've been getting it too.

In fact I get error pages regularly on here. Tonight was the first for the fast cgi error though.

Same here.. getting a bit annoyed. Anybody know why?

It's because you don't donate. Donate and they will magically go away. Well actually no they won't, but your donation will make you feel magically better about the world and you will not care about these stupid little errors. Plus it will go towards better equipment for the site. So stop being a tight _ _ _ _ like I was for the first 2 years of my membership.

It's because you don't donate. Donate and they will magically go away. Well actually no they won't, but your donation will make you feel magically better about the world and you will not care about these stupid little errors. Plus it will go towards better equipment for the site. So stop being a tight _ _ _ _ like I was for the first 2 years of my membership.

I donate and I'm still getting the error..Occasionally...Maybe I didn't donate enough....

zxMedium.jpg

@ 3:00 am today I was only at 4hrs of sleep in the last 40 some hours.

This was splicing a national ring and could not heip myself with screwing around with southern califoria's internet;)!

All I can say is don't get on my bad side or I'll ban you ALL!!!

It has to do with the hosting providers CGI Script Handler (which seems to be FastCGI). Perhaps there has been a new stable release that resets some non-standard settings that are retained from the original installation of the previous version.

In other words. NEW SOFTWARE that possibly overwrote a setting that was exclusively set manually in the OLD SOFTWARE.

No biggie. If you donate they'll go away.

• 3 months later...
It has to do with the hosting providers CGI Script Handler (which seems to be FastCGI). Perhaps there has been a new stable release that resets some non-standard settings that are retained from the original installation of the previous version.

In other words. NEW SOFTWARE that possibly overwrote a setting that was exclusively set manually in the OLD SOFTWARE.

No biggie. If you donate they'll go away.

It has returRrRrRrRrnnnneddd!!!!!!! Better donate again...:shock: