HybridZ

list your gas prices in your area!!!!

240z!!!

wow You guys have CHEAP! gas weve been paying the equivalent of 5 $ a gallon for a good while now but hey we all know its not gonna last a butterfly will fart or what not and the price will rise again for no good reason , at least in Canada its like that any and every reason is good to up the gas price .

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is, crashing gas prices are symptomatic of a crashing economy. I wouldn't be surprised if in some parts of the US the price bottoms out below $1/gallon, where it was back in 2002 or so. Will it return to $4/gal? Yes, of course. But perhaps not after a long, tiresome and troublesome struggle in the economy.

Filled up at the Union 76 Station right on Century Blvd leaving LAX (and after 65 days of sitting, and getting covered in ASH on the roof of the parking spot, the 260 started right up...WOO HOO!) for $2.35 Super, it was 2.05 for Regular. And this is not the cheapest gas in the area by a longshot. Frankly, it's probably some of the most expensive...but the car was on "E" and I wanted to get home after being on planes for over 36 hours.

All was well till 6 miles from the house when the LR tire took a dump from some large metal debris in the roadway...ended up at home by 9pm. Left LAX at 4:30...

Filled up at the Union 76 Station right on Century Blvd leaving LAX (and after 65 days of sitting, and getting covered in ASH on the roof of the parking spot, the 260 started right up...WOO HOO!) for $2.35 Super, it was 2.05 for Regular. And this is not the cheapest gas in the area by a longshot. Frankly, it's probably some of the most expensive...but the car was on "E" and I wanted to get home after being on planes for over 36 hours.

All was well till 6 miles from the house when the LR tire took a dump from some large metal debris in the roadway...ended up at home by 9pm. Left LAX at 4:30...

Storys just find you, don't they??!:icon52: << That is what I would look like under that amount of luck....(in that incident)