HybridZ

My first turbo manifold. what do you think>

janaka

Well I have a honda at home as my other car and I decided I would turbo it since it makes basically negative HP stock. This was my first time making a turbo manifold and my first time welding something this complicated.

Turned out awesome I think

sweet.jpg

Badwelding1.jpg

It spools super fast!

My wife's uncle used to take pride in telling me whenever I came over how much MIG wire he used on the cab of this truck's restoration or that... it was an almost British-Like Pride in how much welding he did to 'restore' a vehicle: "18# of wire in this one!"

What's the score on this project? How does it work with the segment bends in there?

Dude, seriously...I don't know what you're welding with, but you need a MIG with gas. That is A LOT of spatter. Looks like straight wire with TOO much heat or an arc welder. Seriously, props for the work, it's a learning curve that's hard to overcome without an experienced welder to assist.

How much would you charge to build one for me? I don't need it to be that fancy though... just functional.

:mrgreen:

Considering the cost of my time we are looking at at least 10hrs of welding/fabrication and another 10hrs of getting the wounds bandaged up from the splatter. So lets call it an even $100 :o