HybridZ

CARB seeking to ban black cars

auxilary

Psh, that'd be easy to get struck down in court: It's a violation of 1st amendment rights. (And if someone had deep pockets to pursue it, I'm sure that a similar argument could be used to get rid of most of the CARB restrictions on engine modifications).

CARB is a board of TOTAL IDIOTS! Next black interiors, then they will ban leather, black steering wheels, black tires, blacktop, black convertible tops, etc....end does it end with these enviromental wackos. The worst part about these CARB morons is that they are not elected but they have so much power. Are we really living in a free country?

In the meantime, the state is moving forward with a proposal to require automotive glass to reflect more of the sun's heating rays.

Young said the initial target is 30 percent, and ultimately, 40 percent more reflectivity. He said it can be done without changing the appearance of the windows.

It seems they are going to increase reflectivity towards non-visible light.

Let the people and free market decide. I'm tired of letting some one do stuff for me that they think is in MY best intrest! (and my family)

Smart grid, Ya, you can shove it!

I know no politics, just this crap is getting to me.

Here in washington, avista (power company) are getting heat cuse the windmills they are forced to build, will affect fish,,,,, go figure,.,,.,.,,