• PIC 1
    • PIC 2
    • PIC 3
    • PIC 4
    • PIC 5
    • PIC 6
    • PIC 7
    • PIC 8

Ok guyz, some of you know I have been working on starting a new Z club in the lower NY area......there have been a few of us working on the new forum and basically the header isn't done yet. So this is where my HBZ family comes into play.......which one do you like more? I won't mention which one I like best. Also feedback would be great.....ideas....even if you pm me and want to "fix" or show me your idea it would be great. This will be the third Z club being started in NY and this is kind of important detail I believe. Ok enough with the small talk...get to the pic! :flamedevi

518900256_kuw6D-L.jpg

518895460_nsCib-L.jpg

518890444_rabqv-L.jpg

518869216_8Yoxo-M.jpg

518867277_5vUMa-M.jpg

518864408_8EVGj-XL.jpg

518880075_9EGCz-L-1.jpg

518900293_Fgrzk-M.jpg

Not sure if the poll is going to work, if not just reply which one.

Numero uno... and here's why.

- Not fond of the off center logo

- Not fond of the black and white

- Not fond of the racing flags

- Don't care for the non-faded versions of the line of cars - the 370z looks out of place, that is, it's purely black and white while the others are not (if that makes sense), and doesn't match.

I'm wondering if it would look better if you used pictures of colored cars, and not faded or black and white. Just a thought.

Numero uno... and here's why.

- Not fond of the off center logo

- Not fond of the black and white

- Not fond of the racing flags

- Don't care for the non-faded versions of the line of cars - the 370z looks out of place, that is, it's purely black and white while the others are not (if that makes sense), and doesn't match.

I'm wondering if it would look better if you used pictures of colored cars, and not faded or black and white. Just a thought.

You are right, the 370z will be changed. It is of high res than the other Z pics so as we work with it, it doesn't flow like the rest. Another idea is to use all colored pics of the Zs but again we would have to get about the same quality photo of each. Thanks for the feed back!

#3 would be great if the logo was centered and the corny racing flags left off as they are. The detail of the cars being highlighted is a big plus. But that's just MY opinion. (Even though I voted for #1, the above would make my vote #3).

I think they are a little to tall for banners...

Also, it doesn't lend itself well to print, I'd make it not as "busy."

I really like the Datsun logo though.

What I would do is remove the sky some more, remove some of the lake, fade the bottom of the buildings, put the Zs at the bottom of the (now solid) buildings, make the logo a tad bigger, and center it on the banner. If you don't want to cover the empire state, either get a different skyline that is shifted, or simply crop one side of it.

A then simplified (aka vectorized) skyline, cars, and NYZCC logo would look killer on a shirt/banner for your club, with a high quality version being on the club website.

Just my $0.02

#3 would be great if the logo was centered and the corny racing flags left off as they are. The detail of the cars being highlighted is a big plus. But that's just MY opinion. (Even though I voted for #1, the above would make my vote #3).

^^ Agree #3 (logo centered); would be really cool if you could somehow incorporate the skyline w/ the twin towers, or the shot of the twin towers in 'light' (beaming up to the sky (post 9/11))

Lest we forget.......

nice work!