HybridZ

Tail lights on Ebay..LOL

jerryb

As I say ..if you have the money and can afford it....whats the harm, go for it.

But it is a lot of money for something that can be restored to nearly as good as new with a bit of elbow grease. When I frst rebuilt my car I sperated the lens from the gray back and polished it up to "like" new with polish. Ya...it took me about 4 hours per lens...butit didnt cost very much. A few supplies, a couple of beer and a sun tan!

I am sure they will sell at the currrent asking price. That is the going rate for NOS euro tail lights. If you guys think that is high.....look at these!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370214488443&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

NLA items bring high dollars if it is rare and there is a market for them.

I am sure they will sell at the currrent asking price. That is the going rate for NOS euro tail lights. If you guys think that is high.....look at these!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370214488443&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Are those the 2 piece lense ones?

Are those even what they are advertised as? I did not know the 240z had round connector plugs....

Are those even what they are advertised as? I did not know the 240z had round connector plugs....

They are JDM which I believe are correct for the early 260s. I believe the AUS 260 have the split lense clears also. I believe to be round connectors too BUT that 240z cartoon.....the 240z there has this turn signal assembly on it...go figure!

Aren't those like you guys said the euro or JDM whatever tail lights due to the amber turn signal? Mine has two reds with a white reverse.

I found a parts car here and the guy doesn't know about how a set of good tail lights sell for a decent amount of money. :P Resell time! Theres another dude who was nice to me and said he'd give me some door panels for $50! Won't be reselling his stuff though, thats not nice.

They look the same as the Aussie 240Z lights, except the horizontal bar across the centre has two chromed ribs on the Aussie ones. On those Ebay pics the ribs don't appear to be chromed.