HybridZ

Sex Toy Safety

johnc

No comment other then they are both idiots.

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

By MATTHEW STABLEY

Updated 2:57 PM EDT, Wed, Mar 11, 2009

Related Topics:St. Mary's County | TheBayNet.com

A southern Maryland woman was hospitalized after her partner attached a sex toy to a power tool.

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

if we luck out, darwin will prevail and they won't reproduce.

reminds me of the time a woman and her husband decided to get drunk faster by draining a wine bottle into the man's rectum, since the lining absobs alcohol much faster....and resulted in death from alcohol poisoning.

How sad... she must have been used to that type of 'short stroke', no wonder they resorted to such experimentation.

If you're into short-strokin' everyone knows a Rodac is what you use, anyway...

Sabre Saw, what foolishness!

Lord, I knew that link would make it on here someday. :roll: Lucky I'm an import and not a SMIB.

Want more proof a SMIB exists:

http://members.fortunecity.com/mdchat/smib.html

http://dcregistry.com/users/calvert/page1.html

http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/51035-smib-southern-maryland-saint-mary-s.html

Side note: Many residents are NOT SMIB's! I am one of them dern it! :)

One of my nurses who worked ER said this is not unusual. Women and men come to ER with all kinds of objects stuck in different orifices. The only thing that bothers me is how many are uninsured with the tax payers have to pick up the tab.

Oh Come on Jerry, admit it, in the grey matter in your noggin' you're thinking "HOTDAM, THREEWAY!!!! I'm THERE!!!"

:lmao:

Creative in a Hybridz kind of way.......more powerful, faster and a tad dangerous if handled carelessly!

................... just gives me horrible shivers!