HybridZ

This woman solves all of california's problems....

auxilary

I MADE IT!!!!

Who was the one person that clapped at the end? Did they let more people out of the booby hatch?

Ok so I'm thinking about med-school in Ca, I'm glad I learned a few things before making the move over there.

1. They don't have slaves

2. It's a new west coast

3. Land is free

3a. Except for rent, and stuff

4. All veggies and fruits grow on trees.

5. Silk worms come from machines, also like cars and stuff.

6. Cali's debt will be paid from selling the free food from 3. at the farmers market... To other people from California.

7. It's a smart move to move out of the midwest because we still have slaves like China.

Did I miss anything?

I can not believe that you guys made it to one minute. Holy Idiocracy! Man that movie by Mike Judd is starting to come true. If I could get a hyperbolic chamber and sleep for a couple hundred years I would be the smartest man on earth. I think they should put Gatorade on plants because it's got electrolytes and stuff.

I can not believe that you guys made it to one minute. Holy Idiocracy! Man that movie by Mike Judd is starting to come true. If I could get a hyperbolic chamber and sleep for a couple hundred years I would be the smartest man on earth. I think they should put Gatorade on plants because it's got electrolytes and stuff.

Brawndo mutilates your thirst. It's got what plants crave.