HybridZ

YouTube is paying me for my videos!

big-phil

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them lifetime residuals man! It's what keeps us going in old age! Remember SAG/AFTRA wants their cut, don't forget to pay those dues or 'you will never work in this town again!'
YES, i was actually thinking of some super cool Z videos that will get lots of views to keep the money coming as long as youtube is around, and they want to pay (years and years and years we hope?)

I have 3 video cameras, 2 bullet cams that can be mounted anywhere. So be on the lookout for something very new from "Turbo280z" on youtube.

Mount the cam to a fender pointing back, front. Have a chase car filming while doing fly by's. I get lots, and lots, and lots!!! Of burn out requests so I'm thinking of saying a prayer for my new rear tires, and burn them down, with a chase car filming, bullet cam suction cupped to the front fender pointing to the back, and have someone inside the car filming, AND a cam pointing at the boost and other gauges. Then edit all that together, multi screen and stuff. Guys just think If I can make a video that hits a Million views?? Maybe more? Its not allot of money, but its $$ coming in that I only worked once for, but it keeps coming in. That friends is residual money.

big-phil,

You're posting some great stuff!

It does, however, seem like they're abusing your time and talent by paying so little/view (Tom Sawyer). But when you really start to roll, whatever you do, don't let M.J.'s estate buy your video catalog (Sir Paul).

And, get an aggressive tax guy (at least 50% Pit Bull) lined up to keep the revenuers out of your pants (pockets). Finally, if they hold payment until you reach $100.00 remind them of the accrued compound interest they also owe.

Apologies for the bad vibes. It's late. I'm gutted. And the Whirled around us has me leaning more toward feeling choked rather than chilled.

All the Best,

'sleepless in suburbia'

...at leazt my Z keepz me zane...:burnout: