HybridZ

Went to dyno day today

wigenOut-S30

Well it was rainy and crappy all day. but we still managed to make a good day out of it. I can say that the 50 trim t3/t4E just works really well for our motors! I made 385wheel hp and 390Tq@ 20psi. Boost comes on fast and Tq does really well. I can also say that the TQ and HP curve was great with the NA "A" cam. I will post up some vids later on.

EDIT now with a scan of my dyno sheet and a vid I made

scan00033.jpg

Video link

It might take some time to process but it should be up soon.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/77-280Z-turbo-at-the-dyno_725099.htm

Wow! That is really awesome. I'm running similarly sized injectors and I have a T3/TO4e turbo that's going on next weekend! I was aiming at that sort of power and it looks like, from your results, that I should be in the ball park!

Great work!

Wow, same as me. Are you running modified fuel pressure? I didn't think 440's would flow enough for that kind of power... how were your AFR's at the top end?

Im running 35 base fuel pressure. From what I was told is that in most inline 6 motors you should be able to make around the same RWHP as the CC's. Looking at my logs, Im at 90% Duty cycle so I would say Im close.