HybridZ

Hybrid Z stickers?

ModernS30

I think hybridZ is big enough to support a site store that sells apparel, stickers, lanyards, etc. I think it would bring in a pretty decent income to support the site.

Here's an example of a forum I used to frequent quite awhile ago.

www.pbnation.com

Link is right up in the user CP area, nothing too flashy, yet easy to find.

Directs to a very basic yahoo site:

http://www.pbnationstore.com/index.html

There used to be a store through CafePress but I don't think it generated enough interest to keep it around? Maybe one of the Mods can comment.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just saw this thread.

Among the other things I do I have my own vinyl company http://www.sidewaysvinyl.com

If the owners of the hybrid z name would like someone to do official graphics for the form I'd be happy to work something out that would contribute a few bucks to the forum to help cover operating costs and still be a reasonable price for forum members. I've done things like that for several other forums and its always worked out very well.

If there's anything I can do, even if its just one-off custom logos, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
A buddy of mine is going to be making me one of these.

It'll be on a reflective vinyl.

This is the design he whipped up real quick. The gradient won't be on there. That was just put there to show that it would be almost a chrome/ mirror/ foil effect

hbz.jpg

This looks good to me. I'd put this on my car, if it were smaller.

I also like the "engineered to be feared" as well.

QUOTE:"Heading down a slippery slope because we are never going to get concensus on this." Scottie

After a supplier has been picked, let's do a poll with a finite ending date for the voting, then pull the trigger. I think it's a good idea for the website to profit from this endeavor. There is a lot of time, effort and dollars required to keep HBZ up and running and this could help that cause a little.