HybridZ

Show your exhaust system!!!!

Bangkok Z

Have anyone done a twice pipe with an x pipe(cross-over) and have a video clip on it.I love the sound of the MSA twice pipe set up,but was wondering if an Xpipe is going to make a difference in sound(maybe more exotic).I am thinking of an exhaust system for my 70Z with a fuel cell,so I am open to lots of option.My engine is stock with a 3 into 2 header.Remember I'm looking for a great sounding exhaust for my car and if it comes with increased horse power great.Can you post your exhaust system set up with video clip and description of header or stock,tubing size,glasspack or muffler etc.Other engine set up is also welcome.Hope this can help other z decide on there next set up.Thankz

Have anyone done a twice pipe with an x pipe(cross-over) and have a video clip on it.I love the sound of the MSA twice pipe set up,but was wondering if an Xpipe is going to make a difference in sound(maybe more exotic).I am thinking of an exhaust system for my 70Z with a fuel cell,so I am open to lots of option.My engine is stock with a 3 into 2 header.Remember I'm looking for a great sounding exhaust for my car and if it comes with increased horse power great.Can you post your exhaust system set up with video clip and description of header or stock,tubing size,glasspack or muffler etc.Other engine set up is also welcome.Hope this can help other z decide on there next set up.Thankz

The MSA twice pipes system begins as a single pipe. It already has an X-pipe integrated into it. The 3 into 2 header has a 2 into 1 Y pipe, and the twice pipes exhaust has a very similar Y pipe that it starts with before exhaust flow splits in twain.

...I am thinking of an exhaust system for my 70Z with a fuel cell,so I am open to lots of option.My engine is stock with a 3 into 2 header.Remember I'm looking for a great sounding exhaust for my car and if it comes with increased horse power great...

Straight pipes into megaphones.

*Not my car. I believe that's Ron Carter's replica, correct me if I'm wrong.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IMG_0294.jpg

Current exhaust, 3" downpipe...

Going to be a 3" to side exit exhaust, right in front of the rear drivers side wheel. (going to cut a little of the body out)

Still debating on what muffler (if any) that I want to use.

Side note, Megasquirt claims its okay to have the relay board in the engine bay, but do they take into account the older cars that leak water and road debris/water that kicks up into the engine bay, specifically the open relay board. Does their claim hold any water? (no pun intended :o )