HybridZ

Post your Switch Panels

ZT-R

These switches are part of a complete re-wire, not for the faint of heart but a definate improvement. OH, and there dual illumination, when the running lights are on the symbol lights up and when the switch is activated the light bar is illuminated. Not cheap, but again, an improvement in my opinion.

post-1755-039118800 1336514943_thumb.jpg

post-1755-002704600 1336515057_thumb.jpg

post-1755-019504300 1336515157_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rayven14

These switches are part of a complete re-wire, not for the faint of heart but a definate improvement. OH, and there dual illumination, when the running lights are on the symbol lights up and when the switch is activated the light bar is illuminated. Not cheap, but again, an improvement in my opinion.

Where did you source the switches?

Rayven that is exactly what I would like to do one day after I completely strip a car down. I want to completely rewire the car with all toggle switches for relevant items ( head lights, wiper, elec fan, toggle for turn signal) just to get rid of the the combo switch.

I will have a pretty trick lookin' switch panel when it's done. I'm nowhere near ready to focus on it yet, (working on getting my front suspension installed atm), but will be pretty soon. I'm planning on having a nice head unit on the bottom, a panel of 2 gauges and a heater control knob (just for fan speed-summit racing heater) in the middle, and on top an orange electronics tpms screen. On the very bottom piece (the one with the check seatbelts light), I will have 3-4 aircraft style toggle switches for various things in the car.

• 6 months later...

As we needed to use AC here so needed a vent and install the guages so i custom did AC vent part and removed the headunit part. did all in fiberglass then wrapped in carbon fiber.

So it has not map light, then stock Ac vent, then my starter button, warning lights and toggle switches then the three guages.

Some more pictures in my journal thread at work cant seem to access photobucket to download those

post-13922-0-74716500-1353214901_thumb.jpg

post-13922-0-96139900-1353214915_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...