HybridZ

Tax returns! What R U buying?

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

I am just curious if anyone is going to use some of the tax return on Z goddies? So far I have contacted Ross for coilovers and I have some Z rated tires in mind for my 15x7 enkei's.

If you are not getting ANY sorry to rub it in :wink:

Juan

Guest Carrman

Used mine to help keep my house until my new roomate moves in. The gf of 2 and a half years bailed out, and left me with back utilities of about 900 bucks...... No Z goodies out of this return I'm afraid.'

Dave

I'll be buying some of my freedom back = paying some debts down. :(

Jon

Ain't it the truth :x

Depending on what the amount is, the rest will go into "home improvements" and that does not cover the Z car, even though it would look simply fab sitting in the driveway with a new coat of paint :D

Davy

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
WTF happened this year? I made more $$' date=' but got less back? So, there is no incentive to working harder these days. The "man" is keeping me down.

!M![/quote']

That's thanks to good old tax brackets! Try investing some pre-tax money into 401K's and such to drop you back down into a lower bracket :wink:

I'd like to say I will be finally buying parts for my engine buildup, but, with the new addition to my "family" I will probably be buying baby stuff. It's all good though, an engine can wait.

After starting a business late in the year, Titheing regularly, giving a boatload of old clothes and stuff to Salvation Army, Mortgage interest, and a few other things, I hope to have enough right offs to break even.

I am going to be shopping for a Z32. I have about 1,000 banked for it, about another 1k coming back (it's good to be a student living at home), and my family is gonna set me up with a 1500 loan. Hopefully 3500 is enough to buy a decent Z. FYI, if anyone down south sees a cheap Z32, let me know!

Buying a new home with 18 acres. We already have plans for all new stainless steel kitchen equipment, new carpeting, a pole barn (whats a good size for 3 cars?), a compact tractor (holy crap they are expensive :shock: ), etc, etc. Looks like I will be spending all my tax return and a whole lot more. :roll: Oh well in the long run I think we will be much happier.