HybridZ

Hilarious German safety video

Mudge

OMG!!! That's friggin hilarious!! Everybody's staring at me in my college library because I look like I'm having muscle spasms trying to not laugh out loud!! Man it hurts now!!! Yeah, it's terrible laughing at that stuff, but what did it for me was the idiots' expressions. I'd start laughing before anything even happened. I've actually made some students migrate over to another computer on the opposite end of the library!

Oh man, thanks for sharing that one!! :2thumbs::lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest ON3GO

hahahahah holy crap!!!

when the guy with the headphones looks at that other guy i fell off the bed laughing so hard...

that made my day.

mike

Does anybody have a link to the video? I went to the web site, but it says that I need a plugin for Windows Media Player to view the video directly from the web site, but when I try to download the plugin, it downloads Windows Media Player again :roll: .

!M!

That was so funny.

Mat73GNZ,

Here is the direct link to the video

Audio: Windows Media Audio 9

32 kbps, 22 kHz, stereo (A/V) 2-pass CBR

Video: Windows Media Video V8

Time: 8m 52s

Bitrate: 259kb/s

http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/STAPLERFAHRERKLAUSDERERSTEA-1.wmv

If your still having problems, I would try visiting Microsoft Windows Update, and installing the latest Windows Media Player 9 Codec's. Windows update can be found at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

What the... it posted my reply all three times I tried, even though it said that it failed posting the reply.

Pathogen,

Thanks for the direct link, I'm downloading now. :2thumbs: I will also download the latest updates for Windows Media Player.

!M!

I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself (Ok, I may have even peed myself, just a little :D ) Every time I was almost asleep last night, I could picture the guys face with the earmuffs as he looks over at the guy next to him, and I'd start laughing all over again. I showed it to the guys at work today and had the whole shop rolling around in the fetal position from laughing so hard. Who would have thought something this funny would originate in Germany?

Mike