HybridZ

so who wants to see a new..yes i said new! pic of The Hulk?

Guest ON3GO

just alittle pic.. think of it as like just a nipple shot!

IMAG1.JPG

IMAG7.JPG

more to come whenever.. prob another 2 years lol hahaha.

but on a serious note when i saw the 1st pic the 1st time i got chills down my back. god i cant wait! so what you ppl think?

mike

thanks guys, its no where near some of you guys Z's level but so far so good.

once i get it with me body work and paint starts. keeping it the same color with just some more pearl and bronze in it.

will do a few other things with the body thanks to Vince (Vintage Tech Z)

the 2nd pic of the turbo and exhaust mani is the Hulk..

mike

Mike' date='

Man thats freaking sweet bro Angelina Jolie got nothing on those lips in rear. Since we know you little better you better bust out rest of pictures real quick because your *** never takes only two pictures so stop this damn tease lol.

Ivan[/quote']

calm down young grasshopper.. time will show all :D

mike

So I guess my question here is Since you have such a nice example ready to go (And I'm in glass house with stone in hand) Why are you spending so much money on other cars?

Mike that project is to damned sweet to NOT finish SOON!

(Picks up pointy stick and Jabs!)

Mike

Yeah...sometimes Z cars can make your head hurt :-D

ya alex speaks the truth.

and to answer your question Mike.. i got really bored in texas when i moved here.

all my friends had fast cars and i had a slowwww ford ranger.

found the blue Z and found a few ppl here (some on the forum) that i became great friends with and they taught me alot about building and working on Z's.

built the blue Z sorta and it was pretty quick.

now ill be making it ever faster and better and im learning more and more each time.

best thing also is ill be building a Porsche 928S and a 1984 BMW 318i coupe as some race cars for the shop i work for. and the better part about that is BOTH will be Hybrids. Porsche will get a LS1 and the BMW a VG30DE :)

so why so many projects? i dunno i really enjoy working on these crap boxes and enjoy learning new things each day.

BUT yes the green Z will be completed i hope in the next year or so.

it will only receive the best of the best in parts and care.

paint and body work is next, then a cam and nitrous, then interior and a roll cage. then who knows...? might drop a RB26 or what i have been wanting to do forever a 2JZ-GTE block and 1JZ-GTE head.. full build up and much much more.

mike