HybridZ

Happy New Years! I resolve to get my car "done" this year! Resolutions?

cyrus

im gonna stop spending money on cars and parts untill im back in FL.

mike

Hee, hee. Somehow I doubt it. :) Let's start a pool to predict how many days it will be before Mike breaks his resolution. I say he'll break it by Friday.

I resolve just to find time to work on my VR this year. Let alone, have it "done" or even running...

My resolution is to finish my house remodeling by August and then complete the V8 conversion by October, have the car completely running on its own power by then and finally start making the car "nice."

We'll see how far I get. For sure I need my house finished this year...

Davy

Finished my house remodeling last year. Just a few weekend type projects left.

Goal for the next two months: Get the stock motor and brakes to pass safety inspection, get it licensed and back on the road, then the 4 wheel disk brake conversion. Oh, and buy an LS1/T56 before March.

Conversion to progress at a leisurely pace through the summer. Tear down for paint in a year or two (or three).

Why' date=' home sick?

Didn`t like it?

Hate sushi and Japaneese game shows?[/quote']

Yes all the above except sushi.... I loved Okinawa and its people but mainland sucks tail big time. The people are rude and fricken wierd...even my wife says so and she is Japanese.... :icon52:

Then theres that car thing I miss and my house and shop and accesible parts and track and cruising and Texas and.... etc etc etc...

Terry