HybridZ

So uh, is this a squid?

auxilary

Yeah, that's a squid. That's a dumba$$ broad. Not only is she wearing the Bling bling brand of riding apparel, it's also the lowest quality AND she has a sticker on her bike that proclaims she wears an Arai helmet (no contest the best available) yet she is still wearing the piece of crap matching Icon.

That being said, she's pretty hot.

Squid = squirrely kid. Commonly used to indicate that some 15 1/2 year old moron is about to kill himself on a crotch rocket. In my circle it is used for ricers as well. That didn't go over too well around here, so I have to try to remember not to call it Squid Compact Car as is my habit whenever the subject of that magazine comes up.

huh, learn something new every day. Kind of like how we used to call the fake punk rockers "toys" back in the day...I don't know this girl outside of the photos, but I dig the fake six guns that are printed on her chaps...

*edit* Squid Compact Car used to feature some decent cars, but in a bizarre twist of fate and staff changes, it has been eclipsed by it's rival Super Skeet (which while featuring some interesting cars, has possibly the MOST inane writing to go along with it I've ever come across...) So unless I'm in desperate need of some T(eeth?) and A(rms?) I pretty much stick to Grassroots Motorsports and Retro Car these days