HybridZ

Updated PICS of the MuscleZ

Two40MuscleZ

To all of you who were kind enough to post your comments and encouragement, I say thanks. '72 was the year of the Z. '82 it was up on storage blocks. 2001 I found HybridZ and the V8 Muscle was becoming a reality. Long hours of researching, networking and making great friendships all led to where the car is today!

Although far from complete, many thanks go out to all those who so graciously offered their help and suggestions. "Ox" aka BlueOvalZ, my long distance brother, who was my mentor in fiberglassing flares and a whole bunch more. Owen, great friend and confidant. Tim240Z, encouragement to the max. Dan Juday, Hans, Mikelly, Pete; continuing sources of information and inspiration. Plus a whole slew of others involved in the build...thank you again.

Build updates: It's only money! Big dollar day...fuel cell, filter, pump, misc. engine parts. Today, I also ordered a complete Currie 4:11 Detroit Locker rear end with Narrowed 31 spline axles and 4 caliper Wilwood rear disc brake system. BTW info requested: Sparks 280Z: Centerline Convo Pro rims 15"x15" on MT ProSport 29x18.5x15 tires...Injdragracing: 43.5" axle width flange to flange.

In addition my son aka Camshaft115 and I are replacing our other '72 Z's with Q-45 units and all the Billet goodies from Arizona Z Car, i.e. Mustache bar, brace kit, dog legs, caps and cross braces. Thank God for overtime!!! Pics to follow later in the week. Everyone have a great and safe 4th of July holiday weekend.

VAN