HybridZ

Tattoo Designs

savageskaterkid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been contemplating getting a tattoo for quite a while.. can't decide on a particular one though...

A good friend of mine is even the owner of Ink Link tattoos in Charlotte... you would think I would be covered in them by now :D

I thought about going with just a traditional Z logo like what auxillary posted. But I want something with a bit of detail. Something that will blow people away though, but not to distract people from the Z itself.

Alot of people have told me not to do it, and that i'll regret it and such. But please do not tell me these things, for I have made up my mind. It would be one thing if it was a random car I wanted or owned, but a Z was my first car and its always gonna mean something to me with a Z. Its also gonna be a spot thats not very prone to age or muscle stretching or sagging(its gonna be my upper forearm.)

Use your photoshop skills guys, all ideas will be takin into consideration.

i was thinking about getting one that has a ±√ symbol, because i always forgot to take ± when i take a square root of a function. i would get it on the web between my thumb and first finger, so i could always see it when i was wiriting. that just shows you how cool people with tattoos are.

Come on....be really bold and put that tat on your forehead so everyone can enjoy it!!! Seriously, at 17 years of age you my want to reconsider having a tat. Sure it's currently a popular trend and many have gone under the needle, only to regret their decision later in life. That just my opinion however!

I'll get something going for you skater, I've designed a few tats for people over the years. What style do you want? Stock car, animated looking, super modified? more like the datsun/z logo? just kick something freestyle and tell me if you dig it? Pm me a pic of your z, or point me to some z's you like, and that might be helpful. Also, where is it going, that matters for size/shape of the tattoo for me.

I do remember seeing the picture of the just finished tattoo corzette.

I really just want the Z logo, with a design in the background-such as flames or something else.

My first car was a 280zx, so the Z will always have a sentimental value to me. Its actually my 18th bday present-I've been planning all sorts of tats for the longest time, but this is the first thought that would really mean anything to me in the next 30yrs.

While my arm isn't nearly as impressive as Corzette's, I'm working on it:

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=8852&cat=500

Some may realize that this is the icon of the "Getting your Z" article of SportZ and it is. Yes, I have permission with Ed..I got this acouple/few years ago. I was hoping to have my Z finished and be in an article of SportZ before it went in the wind....Not to say that is the reason why I got the tat!

While my arm isn't nearly as impressive as Corzette's' date=' I'm working on it:

http://album.hybridz.org/showphoto.php?photo=8852&cat=500

Some may realize that this is the icon of the "Getting your Z" article of SportZ and it is. Yes, I have permission with Ed..I got this acouple/few years ago. I was hoping to have my Z finished and be in an article of SportZ before it went in the wind....Not to say that is the reason why I got the tat![/quote']

Spot! Nice TAT! I think we are starting a trend........Long Live the Z!!!!!!

Terry