HybridZ

Major Major Ownage...Redneck RoadRage With a Crazy Twist! Video

slownrusty

I did a quick check and I did find this: "Handgun ownership has been restricted to police, members of gun clubs or collectors. Very few (about 50 in the country) have been given permits to carry handguns for "self-protection." This is only possible if an applicant can prove that their life is in danger and the police cannot protect them."

So I guess it's restricted, not totally illegal.

I think it was Minnesota or North Dakota, eh. Those hoser Canadians can't own handguns.

That's right, I remember something like that now. Ah, thats why those Canooks are a gentler people.

It seems fishy that the girl is pretty confident at taking the camera. I think most girls would just say, "lets get outta here..." or atleast be hesitant since she doesn't know if they're packin too. Also, the guy with the baseball bat gets pretty close to the gun. I think most gun owners are more careful than that.... so It kind of looks staged. Funny anyways.

I wouldn't have been so patient. I would have called 911 dispatch, ID myself, given my 20 and requested back up. After exiting my vehicle, and only after the bat was pulled would I have ID myself as off duty, drawn down and proned them out. The girl would have stayed on the phone with dispatch until back up arrived. They would have been taken into custody and the vehicle impounded. The camera is evidence which is a given. All in all it chalks up to only a minor inconvenience for me, some money and detention for them. Just like 2 big kids...LMAO

notice all the posts under the video claiming rednecks

i r a redneck and those "hossiers" are not real rednecks

no real redneck is goin to jack with some one just cuz they drive a bmw

alot of rednecks drive bemmers since they are made in the south

notice the dummies northern accent that aint no redneck talkin

the redneck was the dude in the bmw dont start no sh*t wont be no sh*t

but back me in a corner and a redneck will fight back

good old beemer driver what fun you had that day

hahahahaha AWESOME If some one did that to me i would have been alot more cruel and had the old lady take that bat remove the lights the windows

anything else she could easily break and left! Damn i Hate ignorant stupid people like that so much that the video actualy pissed me right off.. altho the ending was just fantastic. I wish that would happen to more punks.

He handled that very well... This exact thing happened to me once years ago. Rednecks in a pickup truck too... Except I was in the Z... Nothing like seeing the looks on four guys faces when they realize they brought a stick to a gun fight, and they hear the shots to confirm their worst nightmares! :lmao: F'n idiots! :lmao:

Mike