HybridZ

Quick~! I am buying a Z car tonight G35 or a 350z

240ZR

Definitely a G35.....the Track Version with all the goodies! Of course the color is up to you. If they don't have exactly what you want, wait and purchase it when they get one for you. Don't let your emotions drive the purchase...you may regret making a snap decision and wish you had taken a bit more time.

Tom

I agree with Tom. Why the hurry? Not to mention 40K is a lot of money. I'm not sure what your situation is, but if you're in the service and you just went in back in Feb you probably don't make squat. That is a serious chunk of change that could change your life rather than just getting you a shiny car that won't be worth $5K in 10 years. You could do yourself a big favor and use it to buy a house or invest it in a business or do something really important with it.

depends what you are looking for. I've owned both, a track 350z and an auto G35c. The Z is definitely more of a sports car, but the G coupe is pretty close, and offers many more creature comforts.

Yeah i defenatlly agree that G-35 is the best way to go. My friend work at the Nissan dealership and i have driven every 350z he could possibly take including the track editiong and the 25th anniversary edition. I really liked the 25th editiong since it had these very nice seats in it and i think it only came in colors yellow and red. By far the track edition is the only one that really impressed me, handling wise and brembos. But any G-35 is basiclly the same only its not as stiff as the 350z.

If i would be you, just wait a bit and grab the 07 GTR:2thumbs: :burnout:

Or you can lend it to me while you are away and I can invest it for you, and when you get back I will have 40K waiting for you....lol

Invest 4get the cars, I only blow my money now cause I have no real bills or anything but when May comes and I have a real job....time to be a real adult and think about tomorrow and not the moment.

1. Buy a home, if you already have a home buy a 2nd home, condo some type of investment property. (duplex,triplex)

2. If you absolutely have the urge to buy a car, is this going to be a daily driver or weekend cruiser ??? Don't rush your purchase, test drive and take your time and sleep on it.

3. Forget both the 350Z and G35 -I am partial to CORVETTES !!!!