HybridZ

What Are You Guys Going To Buy With Your Tax Return?

slownrusty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF I get anything back, I'm gona use it to finish the reno's in my house.. I'm still gona try to get it into shape to sell in the summer... but if it looks like that's pushing it too much, (there's LOTS to do... ugh..) , I'll probly just spend it on the 'finishing details' for the RX7 V8.. and sell that to fund the house project.

Tax return? Those days are long gone for me... My business partner and I will probably pay a combined corporate and household tax of somewhere north of $25,000. Having a successful business means you pay more at the end of the year, A LOT MORE. :roll:

Mike

Guest 280ZForce

Tax return? What's that? LOL... I was on disability all of last year, so tax free money.

But of course w/ all the money I saved on not paying taxes I bought some nice new parts for the Z that are getting ceramic and powder coated right now and are gonna look and perform sweetly!

I'm going to use it to pay for an intercooler, plumbing, and exhaust on my v8 turbo setup. Oh wait, this independent college student isn't getting a tax return this year. I forgot, after all the money they've taken out of my paychecks, I still owe them more. :icon56:

I don't overpay my taxes. It pi$$es me off to pay so much anyway... let alone give Uncle Sam an interest-free loan. I'll be paying $$$ in, as always. BTW, this isn't intended to be a rant about taxes but it's... umm... on the brink, I guess:flamedevi Sorry:mrgreen:

You mean you can get money BACK from the government???? Haven't had that happen in a long time...... What I get for being contracted on my 2nd job - they pay me and I pay the taxes at the end of the year. Wind up paying a good amount every year (see Mike's post above). Businesses always gotta deal with this.

At least I make the money during the year!!!

Already started spending mine like crazy, so far I just bought a GReddy ProfecB Boost Controller to match my GReddy Peak-Hold Boost Gauge (thanks wanker)...and Im really leaning torwards a Megasquirt as well.. anyone around ft worth wanna help me get it set up?..that would seriously sway me into going ahead and buying it. Tax time = fun time!! single, no dependants =over 500 bucks a week tax taken out = 7k back every year woohoo