HybridZ

What Are You Guys Going To Buy With Your Tax Return?

slownrusty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, I did my homework, I took a 20 year loan, but I pay each week instead of each month, cause there's 52 weeks in a year, but there's only 48 weeks in a fiscal year, so this way I save 1 month interest each year, + with my calculations and if I follow my plan rigorously, meaning I use my tax return to lower the capital each year, I'll be able to take that loan down to 11 years...

Thanks for being concerned though...

ALEX... Ahh okay then. When you said, "...it'll lower the interests", I thought you might be considering a new mortgage. If your just paying off the capital, that's great!!

MIKE... PC business, eh? I'll PM-ing you later. I may be building a graphics machine soon and I want to know the fesiblility of using Itanium CPU's. I haven't kept up with PC technologies for some time now and I don't know if the source code of the apps I want to use take adantage of the Itanium structure.

MIKE... PC business, eh? I'll PM-ing you later. I may be building a graphics machine soon and I want to know the fesiblility of using Itanium CPU's. I haven't kept up with PC technologies for some time now and I don't know if the source code of the apps I want to use take adantage of the Itanium structure.

sorry, PC meaning powder coating, in my case.

Well, since my accountant screwed up a couple of years ago, mine goes to pay off the taxes from '05.

Being in a successfull business doesn't mean you don't get a refund or necessarily have to pay either. But, that's if you do it right, so that's what I strive for, zero, I don't pay, they don't pay me. Since my wife worked, we got a refund from her income taxes, since she died in '06, I'll still get a refund for last year. But now for '07 that won't happen anymore, since I'll be officially widowed in the IRS's eyes and won't have her income or deductions.

I never get anything "back" but I do take the occasion to celebrate my yearly reminder of slavery with ammo purchases.

Look, a sale on .50BMG

Amen to that. My refund has already been applied to bills, etc. but when I get back from deployment in 8 months I'm going to be getting one of these:

CammoGun_main.jpg

http://www.50bmg.net/

EDIT: To be kept in my home state of AZ, of course.