HybridZ

Full Race Manifold Fitment Pics

Booztd 3

Guys

I got a chance to get over to the car tonight and see how the manifold fits up. There are a few small fitment issues, but I dont believe that I need to rule using this manifold out of the picture. We still havent finished the motor mounts yet, and it may be a little while longer until we do, because this manifold has complicated things sligthly. We belive by dropping the crossmember just a little bit more, along with shaving some material off the botom side of the hood, will get the job done. The exhaust housing clears the location no sweat, its just that bigass compressor thats the issue....

Here goes nothing :lol:

Full_Race_Manifold_09.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_09.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_11.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_13.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_14.JPG

As for the compressor housing outlet, we're going to cut it off at the 3" diamater section (the outlet has a 3.5" vband) this is very common among supra owners and is exactly what full-race did with their gt42 rb26 240 as well.

Cheers

That picture brings a tear to my eye.. Seriously that is beautiful, also what color did you use for you cam covers and coilpack/center cover?? Im thinking about going with flat black and gloss black accents with my RB25. Looks great man keep up the good work!!!

Thanks!

The finish is a semi-satin black....however I'll probably end up doing a gloss-black setup because the wheels on my car are gloss black with a polished lip. I'll more than likely end up polishing the compressor housing on the turbo as well :)

Yes, the fwd wastegate touches the fenderwell area just a little bit.....i aint skurred :D

put a heat resistant foam between the two so it doesnt rattle when the engine vibrates or something... just for audible sake =)

looks pretty gangstur th0!

EDIT:

and it looks like the compressor outlet is going straight into the wheel well area.. LOL.

run an IC pipe through the spokes of your front wheels :D