HybridZ

Post a pic of your dog

Rhnmsf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Here is my dog Maku (Maku = Kuma transposed, Kuma = big bear in Japanese). He is an American Akita (versus a Japanese Akita). I rescued him from a shelter in Longview, WA about three years ago.

He is 130 pounds and very mellow most of the time (believe it or not) and furry as hell. Also, he just LOVES his 260Z:

maku_2.JPG

maku_camping.JPG

m3.JPG

home_maku.JPG

maku_2.JPG

maku_pissed.JPG

Unfortunately I've not got a bunch of stuff out there on a host I can link to but two of my dogs have been used for the local Shar-Pei rescue - where both were adopted from. I'm linking them so hopefully this thread won't get hammered too badly.

This one is Toad. Quite the sweetheart but a stubborn butthead too. :-P He's a complete ham for the camera so we've got tons of pics of him. (lol)

guardian_angel2.jpg

This one is Scrappy-Do. Trouble in a puppy suit when she was younger. She's now quite the little priss. The pics of her as a puppy are pretty funny, I'll have to find a way to post some.

sub_banner.jpg

We have two others. Kiesha who is terrified of the camera, she runs and so we have very few pics of her. (lol) She's a fawn Pei. The other is Micky, the youngest and fast a a greyhound I swear. She is also fawn and a female.

I've had quite a few Shar-Pei over the years and I really like the breed. Boxers are also really kewl, we may yet get one of them but Pei keep following us home from the rescue - often as "fosters"! Thankfully the County only allows us to have 4 without a kennel license or we'd probably have even more!

Oh yeah -> http://macspro.org/ for information on Pei :wink:

Is that a mini bull terrier? I love those dogs, hopefully buying one soon.

No its a normal colored Bull Terrier. He is 15 weeks old now, I've had him for about 4 weeks. He now knows how to sit, speak, lay down and giving me his paw. Bullies do good with an active family and require lots of attention :mrgreen:

Here is my dog Maku (Maku = Kuma transposed, Kuma = big bear in Japanese). He is an American Akita (versus a Japanese Akita). I rescued him from a shelter in Longview, WA about three years ago.

He is 130 pounds and very mellow most of the time (believe it or not) and furry as hell. Also, he just LOVES his 260Z:

maku_2.JPG

maku_camping.JPG

m3.JPG

home_maku.JPG

maku_2.JPG

maku_pissed.JPG

Thats a scary looking dog.... I would hate to have that dog chasing me!

• 2 weeks later...